Medical Qigong Therapy
New Section Added!
P1: 5 Day Intensive
April 27 - May 1st
Early Registration Tuition: $1200*
(Deposit Received Before 4/1/17)
*Early Registration Exclusive:
Due to the late scheduling of this section, general need, and economic climate concerns, we are extending our discounted tuition rate to the entire Practitioner Level of training (5 courses) when paid in full. Tuition must be received by 4/1. This is a significant tuition break (a savings of $1350.00), and limited to this cohort. Contact Us with any questions regarding this rare opportunity.
Standard Tuition: $1470
(Registration Closes 4/15/17)
P1: Introduction to Medical Qigong Therapy is the first module of the Practitioner level of training, and the entry point for the Medical Qigong Certification Program.
This course is designed to provide a foundational understanding of Medical Qigong Therapy and serve as a framework for progressive personal, clinical, and energetic development.
In this course students will be introduced to theory as well as practical applications to promote health and vitality of the body, mind, and spirit. In addition to exploring foundational concepts, students will receive individualized training in:
- Proper structural, respiratory, and mental components of Qigong.
- Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine: Energetic embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
- Tonification, purgation, and regulation of the internal organs, meridians, & energetic fields of the body.
- Qigong and meditation practices for emotional detoxification as well as to strengthen and support health.
- Personal energetic cultivation and establishing a medical qigong regiment.
- Energetic hygiene and personal care.
Although designed as the first module of the 220hr. Practitioner Certification Program, MQP 1 has tremendous value as a stand alone course, as students experience profound shifts in awareness, understanding, and health.
There is no prerequisite for this course.
Early registration is recommended as class size is limited to ensure thorough and individualized instruction.